Got questions about life and the Christian Faith?
If you’re looking for answers, then maybe it’s time to make a START! The START Course normally runs in groups of about 6 to 10 people (although it can be done as a 1-2-1). Each session involves video clips, exercises, group discussion and time for reflection. It is a really relaxed and friendly environment where no question is too silly or basic to ask.
Each session lasts about an hour and it’s free to attend.
Here is a clip of one of the videos so you can see what it is like. Click here to view.
The course looks at the following questions:
- What’s life all about and where are we going?
- Does God exist and what is He like?
- Why is the world in such a mess?
- Who was Jesus, and is He relevant?
- What does Jesus’ death on the cross mean for me today?
- How far can I go forward with God in my life?
We started a group course on Wednesday 22nd June at 7:30pm at St Andrew’s
or you could do the course 1-2-1 with one other person if you prefer.
If you would like to find out more and register your interest then
you can email email@example.com or telephone the church office on 01684 576582