Have you ever wondered about the big questions of life, or wondered what Christianity was really all about? Then START! is an opportunity to explore these big questions in a relaxed and unpressurised environment.
In six lively sessions we look at:
• Life – what’s it all about and where are we going?
• God – does he exist and, if so, what is he like?
• Mess – why is the world – and all of us – so messed up?
• Jesus – who was he, and how can he be relevant today?
• Cross – what can the death of Jesus mean for us now?
• Onwards – how can I go forward with God in my life?
If you’ve got questions about life and the Christian faith and are looking for answers, then why not come and join us and make a Start!
Each session will involves DVD clips, fun exercises, group discussion (where you don’t have to say anything if you don’t want to) and time for reflection. Each session last about an hour and a quarter and the course is completely free.
Both courses start on Monday 15th October and will run weekly (except half-term week)
Daytime Course: 1:15pm – 2:30pm at All Saints, Malvern Wells & Wyche (creche provided)
Evening Course: 7:30pm-8:45pm at St Andrew’s, Poolbrook
If you are interested then please email the church office to book your free place.
We look forward to welcoming you and exploring life’s big questions together.